Posts from Vacation Finally Completed

Well, today I finally managed to finish posts about my Seattle/Alaska trip last month.  It took me a lot longer than I had hoped to finally get them finished.  I have been very busy since I returned home.  My friend Jim from Missouri visited me for a little over a week, and we played tourist together for a good part of that time.  This coming Monday my next guests arrive.  They are staying for 3 nights, then mom and Sid arrive for the week of the 4th.  I am excited that so many friends and family are coming to visit.  After all, that's the main reason I got a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment when I moved to the DC area.  I wanted people to come see me and for them to be comfortable and have their own space while they are here.  It's hard to believe I've been here for over 6 months now.  Sometimes I think, "Where is the time going?" and "It's going way too fast!"  I still have a Things To Do While I Live Near DC list that seems to be growing no matter now fast I mark things off!

My current class is going well.  The summer semester is over half way done.  I managed to stay on top of school work while on vacation.  I currently have 50 out of 50 available points for the assignments we have completed so far. 

It's Saturday morning.  The kids have had their breakfast and are watching birds on the bird feeder out the kitchen window.  I think hear some Eggo waffles calling my name!   

Comments

Popular Posts