4 days off - In a row!

As the end of the year was approaching, I realized I had 11 days of use or loose leave I need to take before the end of the leave year.  Such a hardship, right?!?  I decided to take a 4-day weekend starting today!

I have an ambitious list of things I'd like to get done over the 4 days I'm off, including:

  • pack a box (or boxes!) of things I no longer use and head for Goodwill
  • work on a new Wikipedia article assignment for my current USF class
  • catch up on a few blog posts (check to that one!)
  • attend the Golden Paws Gala fundraiser for the Animal Welfare League of Arlington (where I volunteer on weekends)
  • register for my favorite professor's History of Libraries class in the Spring semester (only 4 classes left after I finish the one I'm in now!) - registration opens Monday
  • pay rent
  • do laundry
  • visit several libraries where I have materials on hold ready to be picked up
  • clean off the kitchen table that I currently use as a desk (you practically can't see the top because of all the papers on top of it)
  • look for photo opportunities to use my new Canon 280SX camera I bought to replace my old Canon 230SX
  • load Photoshop CS6 onto my computer and start learning how to use it (have had the software for several weeks now, but haven't taken it out of the box - tragic, I know)

I think that's more than enough to keep me busy!  I tend to be overly ambitious and rarely accomplish everything on my to do list.  I'm hoping by publishing it on my blog, it will help hold me more accountable!  I'll provide progress reports as the weekend passes!

Comments

  1. That is quite a list for 4 days! Hope you are less of a procrastinator than me :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will sheepishly admit I am for sure a procrastinator. I'd thought I'd try an experiment to hold myself accountable on my blog, and it seems to actually be working so far!!!! This may be the beginning of a new trend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts