Anne Bishop Rocks!

About a week ago I saw a Facebook post from my favorite author that she was giving away 150 signed books to fans.  Originally she was going to leave the offer open till October 31st, but she was inundated with so many emails within a day or two, that she had to close the offer early.  Fortunately, I managed to make the cut!  You could request a particular book you'd like, and she'd do her best to accommodate.  I already own all of her books, but one book that I own in hardback includes a novella in the paperback version.  I'm sure you can see where this is going....that paperback is the book I requested!  I'm not guaranteed to get the specific book I requested, but I will get a signed copy of one of her books!  I can hardly wait to see what I get! 



Comments

  1. So happy you made the cut, hope you get the book you want, good luck!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read her. I'm going to have to make a point to check her books out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts