Latest Cozy Mystery Find

I recently discovered Shirley Damsgaard's Ophelia and Abby Mysteries.  I've read the first 2 books in the series, Witch Way to Murder and Charmed to Death.  They are light, entertaining reads about Ophelia Jensen and her grandmother Abby.  Abby is a witch, and Ophelia is just starting to accept that she is also a witch.  I think one of the things that drew me to this set of mysteries is the fact that Ophelia is a librarian.  Considering I'm working on my Master's in Library & Information Science, how could I not be intrigued?!?

I also recently checked out Karen Marie Moning's new book, Iced.  I read the first couple of chapters, but just couldn't get into it, so it's going back to the library today unread.

I am currently working on Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl.  It's such a popular book and it getting lots of press, so I decided to give it a read.  I've only read the first couple of chapters, but I am definitely hooked!  I won't be taking this one back unread!

Comments

Popular Posts