Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday I received a surprise in the mail....a box of chocolate from Fran's Chocolates in Seattle!  I am so excited.  I haven't had any Fran's chocolate since shortly after I came back from Seattle last May and finished off what I brought back home with me.  I've thought about ordering some, but never quite got around to it. Well, now I don't have to because  mom and Sidney hooked me up!  The heart box the candy is in is so gorgeous, I told them it looks like a work of art!  And I told them it's almost to pretty to eat (only almost!).

homemade chocolates from Fran's Chocolate in Seattle

Mom and Sid are driving up today for a visit and plan to stay through the weekend.  I am looking forward to their visit, and to having some time off from work to spend with them!


Comments

Popular Posts