New bluetooth - Plantronics M100


My old bluetooth pretty much bit the dust several weeks ago.  I did some research and decided to try the Plantronics M100.  I bought one today at my local AT&T store (I get 50% off accessories because of being affiliated through a corporate account!).  I have it fully charged now and tomorrow will put it to use.

Mike at the AT&T store at the Westshore Mall was a great help.  He was extremely helpful, kind, and patient.  Not only did he take the time to talk to me and my friend who was with me about different bluetooths and their capabilities, once we decided on the ones we wanted to buy, he took the time to set up the bluetooths with our phones.  We each had two phones that we wanted to pair with the bluetooth, and he had it done in what seemed like a flash.  He had us try out the bluetooth with each phone, and made sure we were both happy with our purchase.  It's too bad every retail experience can't be like this one! 

Comments

Popular Posts