Frustration

I'm dealing with a bit of frustration this week.  On Monday night I put in a load of clothes to wash.  When the washer cut off, I went to put my clothes in the dryer, and they were still sopping wet.  I wrung out as much water as I could and put them in the dryer, which I had to run 3 times to get my clothes dry. 

I went online and completed a maintenance request form.  On Tuesday morning about 11 AM, I received an email that my maintenance request had been completed.  I come home Tuesday and put a load of clothes in to wash.  The washer sounds a bit funny and doesn't exactly give me warm fuzzies.  The washer runs, then stops.  The clothes are sopping wet, the same as Monday night.  Needless to say, I was not happy.  I went down and talked to Lisa, the concierge, who told me the exact same thing happened to another tenant the previous day.  She sent an email to Tim, who I am assuming is the maintenance supervisor.  I asked her if I should submit another online maintenance request.  She said yes, so I did.  Hopefully by the time I get home from work, the washer will truly be fixed.  This time around I left the sopping wet clothes in the washer instead of wringing them out. Maybe that will help them understand what the problem is!

Comments

Popular Posts