Christmas Party

Today we had a Christmas party at my office.  Talk about some good eating!  Everyone brought something and I'm happy to say there are enough leftovers for us to have a really good lunch tomorrow! 

I must sheepishly admit I didn't take any pictures.  I was too busy getting everything together before hand.  A few people at the office took some pictures with the cameras on their smartphones.  I'll have to see if I can't run a few of those down!


PS   Last Friday when I got home from work I had a working washer!  It was more than a bit funny how it worked out though.  I got home and had an email that my washer had been replaced.  I went to do a load of laundry, but I couldn't get the washer to come on.  I went down to the front office and they called and asked the maintenance guys to stop by.  They did, and I told them I must need a tutorial cause I couldn't get the doggone thing started.  They fiddled with the knobs and it wouldn't start for them either.  Then they realized they had forgot to turn the water back on!  Fortunately that was a very easy fix!

Comments

Popular Posts