Mentally Zonked

I've been working on my taxes since I practically walked in the door from work, and my brain feels like mush at this point.  I am having issues with getting information entered into Turbotax correctly related to excess contributions to a Roth IRA in 2011 that I will either have to withdraw or recharacterize.  Also, I converted funds from a non-deductible traditional IRA to a Roth and I'm obviously not entering something right in Turbotax because it is showing I owe taxes, but I paid taxes on those contributions already, so I shouldn't have to pay taxes again.  Arrrgghh!  Anyway, I quit for tonight and will come back to it later with hopefully fresh eyes.

I think it's time to poke on a cat (or two), fix something to eat, soak in a hot tub, and read some in the next Tana French book I'm working on.

Comments

Popular Posts