Bit of a Lazy Start

Saturday was a bit of a lazy day for us.  I had a technician coming by from Belfort Furniture to deal with a few issues I had with my new furniture, so we were stuck at home during the window they gave us.  Saturday morning we visited Shirlington Village.  I returned a few library books and we did a bit of grocery shopping and explored the Village.  Later in the day, we visited the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City mall.  I had a Godiva rewards card that was burning a hole in my pocket that we put to good use!  Later Saturday evening, we watched a movie on DVD that Sid had brought with them, Heat.  It had been a VERY long time since I had seen it, and I had even forgotten the ending, so it was almost like seeing it for the first time.  Not sure what we'll do today.  One of the really cool things about having mom and Sid here, is that I now finally have what I consider to be a good picture of me and kids!

 

Comments

Popular Posts