I've Created a Monster!

But she's such a pretty girl monster!  Now that the birds have discovered the bird feeder, and that Pepper has discovered that the birds have discovered the bird feeder, it's hard to tear her away from the sliding glass door!  I'm not sure what's more entertaining...watching the birds, or watching the cats watching the birds!




Yesterday I saw my first cardinal.  Definitely a male, because he was bright red.  He wasn't at the feeder, but was outside the other balcony.  I tried to get a picture, but they didn't turn out well.  Hopefully I will have many more opportunities!

I spent today at home watching the cats and the birds, and reading and doing homework.  I've also been doing laundry and cleaning in the apartment.  I have company arriving on Friday, Valerie and Rachelle from Tampa.  I am looking forward to a long weekend of playing tourist with friends!

Comments

Popular Posts