HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I was a bit surprised to get my first set of trick or treaters just a few minutes before 5:30 PM.  Then it was quite for about an hour before any one else came.  This year definitely seems leaner than last year in terms of the number of kids.  Maybe because it's a Monday night and the time change isn't until this coming weekend so it's staying daylight a little longer still?

I usually decorate the house to the hilt.  But this year with the house being on the market, I decided not to decorate.  This evening when I got home from work, I did pull my biggest and best lighted pumpkin and my big black spider out of the attic to put out. 

It looks like I may be taking a sack full of candy to the office later this week if more trick or treaters don't emerge!

Comments

Popular Posts