Moving to Next Phase

My parents leave tomorrow to return home to North Carolina.  Today my realtor came by with a photographer and my house should be on the MLS within the next day or two.  Soon I'll be heading to Virginia to look for a place to live there.  It is a relief to feel I am about ready to move onto the next phase of the relocation process. 

Today my dad mentioned this blog and asked if I was going to change the name.  I'm not sure how to answer his question.  I will no longer be a Tampa Girl, but I have been one for the last almost 17 years.  I will still be continuing my journey.  However, I will soon be a Virginia Girl!  I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on whether I should change the name of my blog, and if you think I should change it, what I should change it to......  

Comments

Popular Posts