Making Progress....

This week has been a whirlwind of activity.  My parents are still down from North Carolina.  I don't know what I would do without them.  It seems we have been going non-stop since they arrived last Saturday.  We rented a U-haul truck yesterday and hauled off a truck full of furniture and other stuff.  From my perspective the house is looking a bit on the bare side, but my realtor says less is more, and he should know.  They are sending a photographer out Monday afternoon at take the pictures so we can get the house listed on the MLS.  That should happen Tuesday and the official "FOR SALE" sign should go in the yard.

I am mentally exhausted.  It has been a struggle to get stuff done around the house and try to stay caught up on school work.  Dublin is taking all the hullabaloo in stride, but Pepper is NOT a happy camper.  I know we will both be much happier when this relocation process is OVER WITH.

Comments

Popular Posts