Home from London

Yesterday I arrived back home from my trip to London.  I had a wonderful time visiting palaces, cathedrals, abbeys, parks, museums, and World Heritage sites.  I will pick some of my favorite sites and things I did and blog about them in future posts (with pictures!). 

Now that I'm home, I have a lot on my plate.  I have a mail fraud trial set for October 3rd.  I have a telephone interview tomorrow morning for the Communications Program Manager job I applied for over a month ago.  I'm scheduled to start a 4-month detail at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in Alexandria, VA, after my trial or maybe even before that if we get a last minute plea deal.  I'm not sure how all that is going to play out.

Squirrel, bird, lizard....who knows what got their attention!
I have 5 chapters and several articles to read for school this week.  I have a paper due today that thankfully I managed to finish and submit earlier today.  Other than school work, since I got home I've mostly just been trying to spend some quality time with the kids.  They seem happy to have me home, and even though Dublin still picks on Pepper, I managed to get a picture of them today hanging out together fascinated by something outside the front window!

     

Comments

Popular Posts