Blogtoberfest 2012 - Day 17 - Halloween's a comin'

It's hard to believe that this time last year I had my house in Tampa decorated for Halloween and was counting the days till the trick or treaters came.  I was also in the final stages of getting ready to move to Arlingon, Virgina.  This year is going to be a lot different.  I live in an apartment now, so no outside decorations in the yard like years past.  I'm on the second floor, so that's just not possible. 

I have two tubs of Halloween stuff in my guest bedroom closet.  It's mostly indoor decorations.  I didn't bring most of the outdoor decorations when I made the move.  I keep saying I'm going to go through the tubs and take some things to the office and leave some out at the apartment.  But I haven't managed to turn the thoughts into action.  I can't help but wonder if a part of me is resistant to pulling the stuff out knowing that Halloween will definitely not be the same? 

Comments

Popular Posts