Blogtoberfest 2012 - Day 13 - Missed Grimm, Darn It

Last night I spent about an hour and a half reading from my current social science text book.  I found the chapter interesting, or so I thought.  I finished reading about 8:45 PM, looked at the clock, and thought...I've got 15 minutes until the new episode of Grimm starts.  I picked up the 2nd book in George R.R. Martin's Ice and Fire series and read for a few minutes.  I remember looking at the clock and thinking...two minutes now.  The next thing I know, I look at the clock and it's about 4:30 in the morning and I've been asleep on the couch since about 9 Friday night!  I can't help but wonder if the reading for school or pleasure may not have been as interesting as I thought.  Or was I just plain tired and my body was telling me it had had enough?  Whatever the case, I definitely got plenty of sleep last night!  When I woke up at 4:30, I moved from the couch to the bed and slept some more until about 6:30 when Dublin obviously decided I had slept enough and it was time for breakfast.  He went from kneading the covers near my head to walking across me.  I love that cat, but sometimes he drives me nuts.  However, I can never stay frustrated with him for long though...not with him having this cute little face...


Since I fell asleep on the couch, I did miss my Day 12 Blogtoberfest post.  Oh well, c'est la vie!

Comments

Popular Posts