Things Are Hoppin'!

The pace of life is starting to pick up this week.  I started my summer elective class, Libraries & Museums as Cultural Institutions.  I think I'm REALLY going to like this one!  I think it's going to be a lot of work, but I'm ready for it.  I'll be visiting three cultural heritage sites and reporting on them.  I am going to visit The Phillips Collection, touted as being America's first modern art museum, the National Museum of American History, and Arlington Cemetery.

And I only have two more days at work before my vacation starts.  Seattle and Alaska here I come!  I am so excited.  My girlfriend and I have been upgraded to the top balcony category.  This will be my first cruise on a Holland America ship, and I am really looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular Posts