Normalcy

I feel as though some sense of normalcy is returning to my life.  Or at least it's becoming as normal as it can be!  I have managed to get as caught up as I'm probably ever going to be with school work.  This weekend I plan to organize the pictures I took while in Seattle and on the Alaska cruise.  I want to create blog posts for each of the stops along the way of my vacation.  Plus I own my family and friends pictures from the trip on Facebook!

My friend Marc finishes his detail with my group at HQs tomorrow and is heading back to Memphis.  I know his family will be VERY happy to have him home, but I will really miss him.  We have had a blast the last month or so exploring the DC area and playing tourist together.  I was just joking yesterday that he knows the city better than I do, and I live here!
    

Comments

Popular Posts