KEEP YOUR CAT INSIDE!!!!

I am so sad and angry.  A blogger that I follow lost one of her two cats Sunday.  He was killed by a neighbor's dog.  I just don't get it.  Why do people let their cats outside?  There are so many bad things that can happen.  Both by and to a cat.  I try and remind myself that people feel differently about how cats are treated.  To respect other people's decisions about how they treat their pets as I want them to respect my decisions.  But deep in my heart, I just don't get it.  

I almost commented on the blog and asked, why did you let your cat outside?  But a part of me knows they feel bad enough already about losing their furbaby and I don't want to add to any guilt they may feel.  But another part hopes they feel guilty as hell.  So I just expressed my condolences and spent part of the day wanting to cry for the loss and another part wanting to scream at the top of my lungs, "keep your cat inside!".  I hope and pray their other cat doesn't meet a similar fate.  

RIP little furry one.  

Comments

  1. That is just such a horrible thing to happen. I'm sure the people do feel hearbroken about it. My cat used to love being outside and luckily nothing bad ever happened to him.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts