Retired For a Week Now!

Well, I’ve been a retired woman for over a week.  I’ve had several people ask me how it feels.  I’m not sure how to answer that question.  I feel more like I’ve been on vacation than retired.  I was at home for a day, then left for North Carolina to visit family for the July 4th holiday.  I came home from North Carolina and had one day at home by myself before company arrived from out of town for a week.  I think it will take me at least a week of waking up in my own bed, not having to get ready to go to work, and not running around like a tourist before I truly can answer the question of how it feels to be retired!

Comments

  1. I think it will take a while to sink in that you are really retired and not on holiday.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts