CatFountain on Etsy

Last week I decided to order a CatFountain that I found on Etsy.  It arrived yesterday.  I put it together, then got a kick out of watching the kids try to figure out what it was!  Dublin "circled the wagon", so to speak, obviously fascinated by the water coming up over the top.


He got brave enough to stick a paw in, but that was all he was up for at the time.



I got home from work today, and after they had their supper, Dublin went back to check the fountain out again.  This time he decided to take a drink!


Pepper seems fascinated by it too, but she's still too intimidated by it to really get close enough for me to get a good picture of her checking it out.  As for Dublin, he's all in!



The fountains are all handmade.  Here's a link to the site where I found them!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/CatFountains?section_id=7389761

Comments

Popular Posts