iPhonography

Now that I have an olloclip 3-in-1 lens for my iPhone 4S, I've starting thinking about taking an online class to learn more about taking pictures with the phone and hopefully learn more about ways to use the lens.  I'd also like to learn more about various apps that are available.  I found information about a workshop that starts on July 1st that I'm serious thinking of taking called The Phone Photography Project.  32 days with 32 instructors!  Guess I better make up my mind soon!  So far my favorite picture that I've take with the Olloclip is one of the very first I took of Dublin using the fisheye lens!


Comments

  1. That sounds like a good course, we always have our phones handy so it would be good to get a better picture.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts