Almost Christmas!

Just a little over a week until Christmas!  Dublin is continuing to have fun pulling Christmas ornaments off the tree.  We have a vicious cycle going, he pulls them off, I put them back on, he pulls them off, I put them back on....you get the picture, I'm sure!

Today I'm just puttering around the apartment.  I need to run to the post office to mail a few presents, but that's about it for me today! 

Yesterday we had our office holiday party.  It was loads of fun.  The food and the company were great.  We did a gift exchange and for once I actually got something I can use!  A gift set from Bath and Body Works that includes body lotion, shower gel, and fragrance mist in Twilight Woods.  I have never tried that scent before, and I like it!

I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season as much as I am!
 

Comments

Popular Posts