Play time!



Dublin went back to the vet for a booster shot on Friday, and my vet has changed her estimate of his age again....now she thinks he is probably between 6-7 months old.  This is definitely NOT what I had in mind when I visited the Humane Society looking for 2 adult cats to adopt!  He seems to either be sleeping or playing.  Playing for him includes jumping on Pepper as if to pin her to the ground so she can't move.  Dublin may think he's playing, but I don't think Pepper considers it much fun at all.


Fortunately, I have plenty of toys they both seem to enjoy playing with that are geared toward single kitty play.  Dublin may not be what I had in mind when I was looking to adopt, but I have to admit, life sure is interesting and quite comical with him around!   

Comments

Popular Posts