Christmas Present for Me!

OK, it's not really a present, but yesterday I learned my final grade in my Research Methods class..... an A!  I am very excited to have my 6th class behind me.  7 more to go!  I'm taking Collection Development next semester.  My instructor literally wrote the book we'll be using for the class.  How cool is that?!?!  I am really looking forward to the class.  It is my last core class; everything else will be electives.  I'm also thinking about signing up for an online photography class offered through the RowdyKittens blog.  I've been wanting to learn more about photography, and I love Tammy's pictures that she posts on her blog.  I think I could learn a lot from her.  I just want to be careful and not bite off more than I can chew.  Something to think about over the next few days.  The class starts in January so I have a little time to make up my mind.....

Comments

  1. I'm so glad that class is over with! I hated that class. And that project. I wasn't writing my blog last semester so you didn't get to hear my thoughts on it until the end, but I really detest that kind of research.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts