Home From Vacation

I am settling back in at home after being on vacation.  I had a wonderful time in Seattle and on the Alaska cruise.  I had planned to use today to post about my adventures, but I'm afraid that will have to wait for another day.  My body is still on west coast time and I feel very out of sorts.  Thank goodness I had one day at home before I have to go back to work tomorrow.  I think I need at least three days to recover though, but that isn't in the cards.  I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon that I have to be there for.  Then I'll be in training for the next 2 1/2 days.  It makes me feel more tired than I already do just thinking about it. 

The kids seem happy to have me home.  I am worried about Pepper.  She has thrown up twice today.  I am keeping a close eye on her.  If she is still throwing up tomorrow, I'll make an appointment to take her to the vet.  Hopefully it's just related to the switch back to being fed twice a day instead of having dry food out all the time.  I worry that Dublin will put on too much weight if I continue to leave dry food out all the time.

I spent several hours today working on school work.  I got some work done on the way to Seattle and while there, but Internet access was relatively expensive onboard, so I didn't get anything else done after we set sail.  I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with trying to get caught up.  If I can make it to the weekend, I think I'll be OK.

Comments

Popular Posts