Current Class is DONE!

I just recently hit the submit button to turn in the research paper I wrote for my Organization of Knowledge class.  I am THRILLED to be finished!  In a little over two weeks I'll start my summer class, Libraries and Museums as Cultural Institutions.  I am very excited about the class, and have high hopes it will be as awesome as my last class was NOT!  Keep your fingers crossed for me that I keep my "A" trend going! 

I have an exciting weekend planned.  Tomorrow morning my friend Marc and I are heading to the Library of Congress, the Supreme Court, the American Indian Museum, and the National Archives.  Should be a fun filled day!  I figure I may need Sunday to recover, and I have LOTS of recreational reading material on hand.  My idea of heaven!

Comments

Popular Posts