The August Break



Today I was reading one of the blogs that I regularly follow, and I read about an event this month called the August Break. It was started by blogger Susannah Conway.  (Her blog post about The August Break can be found at http://www.susannahconway.com/2012/07/join-me-for-the-august-break/.)  She has invited other bloggers to participate in sharing a photograph (or more!) a day (or how often you choose!) during the month of August. No rules; just fun!!! I started visiting the blogs of the more than 400 others who have joined. I was intrigued at the idea and was having fun visiting blogs I’ve never visited before. And since she included a PS saying to feel free to join at any time during August, I decided to join!

I think the event is geared more towards what I would refer to “serious” bloggers, to give them a break from the work they put into their blogs on a regular basis. I do not consider myself one of those! I created my blog for a graduate class I took last year, and was having so much fun with it, that I kept posting to it. It’s more for me and a few family members and friends who actually care at least a little about what I’m up to. But who knows what this blog might turn into some day! So, I hope you enjoy the photos that I’ll be posting daily as part of the August Break!

Comments

Popular Posts