National Book Festival 2015

This past Saturday I went to the National Book Festival at the DC Convention Center.  Jane Lindskold was a guest author.  She is one of my favorite authors, in particular, her Firekeeper series. I took the first book of that series with me for her to sign.  She lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico.  I told her I was visiting New Mexico for the first time this coming November and planning to visit Santa Fe.  She recommended I visit Museum Hill, which I definitely plan to do.



I'm currently reading her latest book, Artemis Invaded, the sequel to Artemis Awakening.  I'm really enjoying this series too.

The mini-me's tagged along with me to the festival.  Although they seem to prefer books for napping rather than reading!



Comments

  1. Oh that is so sweet the mini-me's joined you. Hope you had a fantastic time meeting Jane Lindskold.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts