Wicked on Broadway - Here I Come!

I just bought my ticked to see Wicked on Broadway next month.  I am SO excited.  I'm been saying since I moved to the DC area that I planned to get to NY to see Wicked while I was living here.  I've seen it 3 times, twice in Tampa, and once in London.  It is my FAVORITE play!

I had to chuckle as I was buying my ticket.  You know how you get those screens where you have to enter a series of numbers and/or letters in order to prove you're not a bot?  I often have a very hard time figuring out what the buggers are and if the option is available, have to have them audibly read to me to know what they are.  Not this time!  Here's what I was prompted to enter when I was buying my ticket.....

Comments

  1. Haha, so funny!
    Hope you have a wicked time when you see it :)
    Yes, you can probably hear me grinding my teeth when I leave comments with word varification from over there.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts