Christmas in North Carolina

The kids and I spent Christmas in the North Carolina mountains with mom and Sid.  I had a wonderful time.  The kids did well overall on the trip down and back, although I think we are all pretty content to be back in our "normal" environment, if there is such a thing!  Sid gets an "E" for effort in digging out a Christmas tree from the crawl space and even finding some lights and ornaments to put on it!  On Christmas Eve, me, Sid and his son Adam had fun putting it up.  Mom supervised. 


Sid got the kids a Christmas present.....their very own cat!  Dublin showed some interest, but I think he liked the crinkly Christmas paper best!


Tomorrow it's back to work, although I anticipate it will be a rather quiet week.  I am looking forward to another 3-day weekend to ring in the New Year.  I may visit the Library of Congress and sign up for a user card.  I have already visited the USPS Corporate Library and checked out a few books from there.  I'll save that tale for another post!

Comments

Popular Posts