Full of spunk!

Dublin went to the vet for a recheck this past Wednesday, and since then has had the run of the house.  He is a very happy camper.  Pepper....not so much.  Although I do think she is finally starting to think that he could be rather amusing if she lets him!  There is still a bit of hissing and swatting going on, but so far no blood has been drawn, so I figure that's a good thing. 


Dublin "helping" me do laundry

Dublin is into any and everything, and I'm hoping he will not end up being a bad influence on Pepper, who is very much the Miss Priss.
Miss Priss








Saturday I had a new couch and two new Lazboy chairs delivered.  I am keeping a close eye on the 4-legged kids to make sure they don't get the idea that I have bought three new scratching posts for them.

 








I think these two are definitely going to keep me on my toes!

Comments

Popular Posts