Final Semester Complete!

This past Friday was the last day of the Spring Semester, and the end of my time working towards my Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS).  I have mixed emotions.  I am thrilled to have finally reached the end of this particular journey, but am sad at the thought of not being in class anymore.  I started this journey in January 2011 and at times felt like it would never come to an end. Now I'm there.  I have truly enjoyed my time at USF (University of South Florida).  I'm already starting to look for potential options this summer (maybe a photography class!), but may wait until I make the move to Asheville in the fall.

Friday night, several girlfriends and I went to Don Pablos for dinner and they presented me with 2 beautiful bouquets of flowers and a vase to put them in!  I am blessed to have wonderful friends in my life.  This part of DC I will miss something fierce, and am already planting plenty of seeds to have them come visit me after I move.



Comments

  1. Linda, sorry your posts haven't been appearing in my dashboard.
    That is such a great milestone for you. Hope you all had a good time celebrating!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a marvelously writing and has in fact a great topic to chat about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could advertise your business by including as many facebook likes as you can, as people consistently seek brand names and items that have great deal of likes on facebook. buy targeted likes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts