Practicing Creating a Post From my iPad

It's been a while since I created a post using my iPad.   I wasn't happy with the way pictures were justified within the post (to the left when I prefer centered). There is probably a way to do the pictures the way I prefer, but I never figured it out. 

So, I'm trying this post to see what it looks like.  I'll soon be heading to Ireland on vacation and would like to post while I'm there.  But I am NOT lugging my laptop!  

I'm including a picture of a red-breasted woodpecker I took the last time I visited the folks in North Carolina.  Hope you enjoy!

               
      

Comments

  1. I don't think I have ever seen a Woodpecker that is so beautiful, great photo! Enjoy your holiday.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynne! My dad and I sure had fun researching to identify the birds I took pictures of when I was there. We saw red breasted woodpeckers, blue jays, a Carolina wren, and a slate-colored junco!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts