Mini-mes in Florida!

This past week the mini-me's and I visited Tampa FL.  We spent some time at the Lowry Park Zoo, one of my favorite places there!  The highlight of the visit was seeing Mowgli, an 8-week old clouded leopard cub.  He is too adorable for words to describe!

I am Mowgli!  Hear me roar!

The mini-mes weren't overly thrilled with Mowgli (I think they may have been a little jealous!).  But they were interested in some of the other animals.  We saw a baby tapir who turned 3 months old the day we were at the zoo.  He still had some of his baby spots!



I think they found the giraffes the most interesting with their very long necks!  There were several baby elephants in the enclosure behind the giraffes.  They were so cute!



And you know the mini-me's....they make friends wherever we go!  Here they are with two new friends at one of my favorite sweet shops, Sweet Divas Chocolates, in St Petersburg, FL.


Comments

  1. Those mini-me's have such a lot of fun! Beautiful shots of the animals, that leopard cub looks like a feisty little thing!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. He's that age where he gives squeaky meows that make you go....awwwwwww!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts