Mini-me's Visit Carmel, CA

Last week the mini-me's and I visited Carmel, California.  It was so nice visiting the west coast, especially considering the cold, snowy weather we'd been having in the DC area.

We stayed at the Lamplighter Inn, just a few blocks from Carmel Beach.


The mini-me's made friends with the resident kitty, Shadow, who came to hang out with us one morning for a nap.


While exploring Carmel, we discovered a neat Secret Garden.  Very zen!


One day we visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium.  Most of the big fishes intimidated the mini-me's, but not these little guys!


While exploring Cannery Row, the mini-me's made another friend outside a candy shop!


On one of our last free days, we went hiking in Point Lobos Nature Preserve.  Here are the mini-me's at Hidden Beach.


As much fun as we had in California, it was very nice returning home to these furry faces!


Comments

  1. Ohhhh, I can't believe I missed this post - I could kill blogger!
    Loving all the photos of the minis, they are having such a great time, I am seething with jealousy, LOL.
    Must have been nice to get back to Pepper and Dublin.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, the mini-mes are getting ready to head to Tampa, FL with me for my upcoming graduation!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts