Feeling a bit under the weather


I had a great time in Tampa the weekend before last.  Unfortunately, I haven’t felt that good since I made it back.  At first I thought I had picked up a bug while traveling, but now I’m thinking it might be allergies.  I’ve been quite miserable for about a week and a half.  I started taking Allegra D Friday a week ago.  I spoke with a nurse Monday morning when I went in for my 2-year work physical.  She said it can take a while for it to kick in.  I ended up switching to Claritin D, since I recently found some in the pantry.  It rained Tuesday, which is supposed to help people with allergies.  I am tired of feeling like I can’t breathe and coughing all the doggone time.  Ugh.  Yesterday I talked to a friend who swore by Zyrtek, so I got some of it to try.  At this point, I'm not sure if the medication is actually helping or if I'm just getting better as time passes.  I just hope I'm back to feeling 100% before too much longer.

Comments

Popular Posts