Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters



Last night Alexia and I went to see Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.  I became enamored with Jeremy Renner after seeing him in The Avengers.  I started doing some research to see what else he had been in.  I never saw The Hurt Locker, and didn't remember the uncredited cameo he had in Thor.  I watched Thor again so I could figure out where I'd missed him!

When I went to North Carolina for Christmas to visit the folks, I had checked the latest Bourne movie out from the library and took it with me.  Sid and I watched and enjoyed it.  Hopefully they franchise will stay alive!

Then Hansel and Gretel was released about a week ago.  I had planned to go opening day to catch a matinee because I had the day off for a eye doctor appointment.  But the appointment lasted several hours since I decided to take the plunge and try contacts for the first time, so, no Hansel and Gretel.

Alexia and I agreed the movie wasn't necessarily one of the best movies we'd seen, but it was definitely very entertaining!  There were quite a few humorous lines that made me chuckle, and I loved the supporting characters Mina and Edward.  I'll definitely catch it again when it makes it onto DVD!

Comments

Popular Posts